Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Form Builder

Open Air Burning Permit Application

To qualify for an open air burning permit, your property must be at least 10 acres in size and be located outside areas designated "urban" or "hamlet residential." Burn Permits will only be issued to the registered owner of the property.


© 2020 Municipality of Clarington, 40 Temperance Street, Bowmanville, ON  L1C 3A6, Phone: 905-623-3379, Toll Free: 1-800-563-1195, TTY: 1-844-790-1599

Website Feedback Customer Service